Saturday, June 7, 2008

Am I Really East of the Mississippi?

OMG, this is it! My last chance to turn around! I haven't been east of the Mississippi in my RV since 2001.


Drive-by shooting of the river.


Paul Smith is hosting a WIN gathering at his house north of Chicago. Nancy and co-host Tom welcome us to Paul's Pond RV Resort.


We quickly found spots among all of Paul's equipment


Even Paul's lawn is decorated with equipment.


Nancy quickly took advantage of the "clotheslines allowed" rule.


Our first circle get-together.


And a welcome weinie roast. (Okay Donna and Bob, how many of these people do you recognize?)

4 comments:

  1. We recognized all but the lady hiding behind the cup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You caught up. Love the drive-by shots. What's 'No Hus' on the sign? Looks like a lovely spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, would that be no Hook Ups??

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!